Respected Waco Lawyers Protect the Rights of Seniors and Accident Victims
Central Texas attorneys represent elderly and injured clients
When you enter your senior years, it’s easy to become overwhelmed and anxious about what lies ahead. How can you plan for long-term care and ensure you have the financial means to cover that expense and others? An experienced elder law attorney can relieve your anxieties and guide you toward decisions that meet your needs. At Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LLP, we draw on more than 45 combined years of experience to help elder clients apply for Medicaid benefits, arrange for long-term care and protect their estates through instruments such as wills and trusts. The firm’s personal injury practice also helps clients obtain the compensation they deserve for injuries caused by another’s negligence. In both of these areas, our accomplished lawyers put you at ease as we fight to protect your interests.
Established firm offers peace of mind for clients in Waco
When choosing a law firm, you want an established, well-respected firm whose depth and breadth of knowledge offer you the best chance of a positive outcome. At Rainey & Rainey, we have been recognized by clients and colleagues alike: P. James Rainey is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. Clients we’ve served often recommend us because we offer:
- Careful planning — We help you carefully think through a detailed strategy to protect your assets and medical benefit rights and care for your senior years. Our strategies can help you qualify for Medicaid without depleting your hard-earned assets and challenge insurers to get the full, fair compensation you need for a personal injury.
- Established counsel — Our attorneys bring extensive experience and special skills to the areas in which they practice. P. James Rainey is board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization; Elisa Dillard Rainey is recognized by that board and certified by the National Elder Law Foundation as an elder law attorney. Both are also adjunct professors at Baylor Law School, a widely known and respected institution.
- Peace of mind — Sensitive subjects such as death or incapacitation and worries about funding long-term care are difficult to consider but need to be addressed. Recovering from injuries while litigating a claim can also be very stressful. Working with our caring lawyers on proven strategies will give you the peace of mind you never knew was possible.
Our attorneys arm clients with the advice and counsel they need to overcome any elder law or personal injury challenge they face.
Respected legal team represents elder law and personal injury clients
We devote our practice to serving individuals and families in Central Texas in the following practice areas:
- Elder law — Tackling your future legal, health and life decisions is complicated and can be overwhelming. We help clients feel at ease in making elder law decisions that affect their physical and financial welfare. We assist with planning for long-term care through Medicaid and disability, and address estate planning concerns by ensuring our clients understand all their options for wills, trusts, guardianships, powers of attorney and other protective instruments.
- Personal injury — When you suffer a personal injury, your life suddenly revolves around medical appointments, physical limitations and mounting bills. At Rainey & Rainey, we help you determine your options to recover compensation based on your specific situation. Whether you have been injured in an auto accident or slip and fall incident, or by a defective product, we will work to hold the responsible parties accountable.
As law partners, we understand the anxiety individuals and families experience when they need to make these important decisions. You can count on us to lighten your burden while we fight for your best interests.
Contact an established Waco law firm for a free elder law or personal injury consultation
The accomplished lawyers at Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LLP have successfully represented Central Texas clients for more than 15 years in elder law, disability and personal injury matters. We serve the needs of seniors and accident victims to ensure their rights are upheld. Please call our Waco office at 254-848-6768 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.